Sunday, May 8, 2016

My precious Gem!!!

He gave me a gem, a very precious gem..
 He told me, "Keep it safe..., Its for you , especially for you,
Wear it around your neck, it will glow up your face,
Wear it on your finger, it will fill you with grace,
Wear it on your forehead, you will no more have to dread
Wear it in your heart, it will brighten all Instead"

That gem did its Magic... It glowed up,
My heart, my life and others too..

Then something felt amiss, I knew not what,
Yes, the gem! My precious gem! Oh My! It is lost...

I cant remember when I misplaced my gem...Or lost it God knows where...
I retrieved into my very own den.. 
It was dark, gloomy wet around..
I knew not where to go..
I only knew to cry instead and pray to rid  my woe...

He heard my prayers and came to me, with that very precious gem,
And told me, "Keep it safe! its for you especially for you..."

I did not dare to touch that gem, in that dread, and fear of loss...
I wiped my tears and sobbed to Him,
"Come In Lord, Into my heart,
Sit there forever with that glowing gem...
I dare not touch it now...
Its safe with you.. and I feel safe
When you will rule my heart..."

No comments: