Mathew tagged me ...and here goes my tag....
1.LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER:
thengashi pattanam…(will you believe me if I told you I have not watched a single movie in a theatre with by husband?)
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Konkans( Being a Konkani myself , this title of the book attracted me. To read a review on this book visit Lotus reads)
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
This keeps on changing every week according to the choice of my kindergartner. We started off with snake and ladder, then it reached scrabble , checkers and chess. The recent favorite is monopoly.
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
I loved reading Life positive , though it is no more available for me now. I never used to like National geographic earlier but , love reading it now.
5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Smell of earth after a rain. Smell from Amma’s kitchen.
6. FAVORITE SOUND?
Giggles of my two boys.
7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Losing my temper even though I know there is no reason.
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?
I pray for the Grace of the Lord to guide me through out the day.
9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
I love kerala tattu kadas. Have started liking the subways out here .
10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Future Kid?I am very happy with two…(though I secretly wish for a girl….. )so let the name be a secret too.
11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D...?
would seriously expand my philanthropy.
12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
Could never drive fast in the traffic on the Indian roads.
Though the roads here tempt you , I try to stick to the speed limit .
13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No
14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?Not cool nor too scary.
15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
I first drove a Maruti 800 (appa’s car) . After marriage it was Santro.Don’t you want to hear of my latest?... Town and country(chrystller)
16. FAVORITE DRINK?
17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD .....
18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Yes I do…
19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? I am seriously thinking of black… there are plenty of silver strands popping up
20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Not a great fan of any sports … though love to watch the indo pak cricket match.
22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
a BIG CHEF…
23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Latest book I am reading.
24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
I would like to experience a different life.
25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
I was a morning person. But after my kids were born my clock is more flexible according to their routine..
26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
28. FAVORITE PIE?
Can’t think of one.
29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?I really do not know.
And this tag goes to..
simply envy the different countries you have stayed in...Just South america and australia missing in it.. ;-D
and btw there is another konkani blogger and mother of two
So you have company in blogworld..
and talking of favourite food joint..the thattukadas seems ot be the universal favourite of all those who have taken this tag!!
thanks for taking up the tag..:-)
Nandu, I'll take this tag on my other blog "By the windowsill". Thanks for tagging :)
I love reading these tags because it helps me get to know you better! I'm glad you're reading "The Konkans", what are your impressions so far? Your favorite smells are the same as mine...I also love the smell of fresh laundry especially if it's been drying in the sun!
You've lived in Japan? That must have been quite an experience. How long were you there and have written about your time there? I'd love to read it if you have.
This is a nice way to know more about a fellow blogger!
Post a Comment