Friday, February 3, 2017

Surrender

I travel the meandering paths...
And reach the threshold...
I stare at the vast expanse ahead
I am fully absorbed..
I behold!

My journey is incomplete...
I look up for help...
I am clueless of the path ahead...
No maps to refer...
I am by myself!

I see within...
My flaws... Umpteen
They pull me down and blur my scene...
I try harder to stand up tall..
But the whispers in my head...
Warn my downfall!

I look up high then close my eyes...
I look within and let out my cry!

With all my flaws..
And my numerous thoughts...
With all my fears...
My ego.. my doubts.. I have lots!

I just SURRENDER....
SURRENDER to the Lord Supreme..
I Hope He listens to my soul's Scream
And pulls me up to my Life's Ultimate Dream!!!

1 comment:

Best CBSE Schools in Patna for 11th and 12th said...


I have a lot of work to do before I can go to sleep. I need to finish my homework, take a shower, brush my teeth and go to bed. I am searching for someone who can help me complete my journey. I need someone who is experienced and can offer guidance and advice. I am willing to put in the hard work, but I need someone to help me get there.